GEORGE STINNEY JR (from top to bottom)
1. George Stinney JR is the youngest person in history to have been sentenced to death. – He was only 14 when he was executed by electric chair.
2. He was accused of having murdered two white little girls and then raped their corpses.
3. Betty June Binnicker, aged 11.
4. And Mary Emma Thames, aged 7. – He was convicted in 10 minutes by an all-white jury.
5. He had to sit down on a bible since he didn’t reach the height needed to fix the electrodes.
6. He was hit with a 5380–volts shock to his head. – 70 years later he was proven completely innocent.