GRIGORI RASPUTIN (from top left to bottom right)
1. Grigori Yefimovich Rasputin was born in 1869 in Pokrovskoye, Russia. After the death of his son, he retires to a convent.
2. Years later he starts wandering across the country, building his reputation as a mystic. The tsar summons him to heal his son affected by haemophilia.
3. No doctor had been able to treat him, Rasputin heals him, then becomes a court counsellor and the tsarina’s lover.Rasputin obtains the authorisation to perform mysterious rituals based on wine and orgies.
4. Due to his growing power and dissolution, a few nobles resolve to murder him. They invite him to a party and offer him poisoned wine and pastries.
5. The poison seems useless, the crazy monk stays on his feet, 5 of them beat him with heavy bats.When he is down, they shoot him in the head and throw his body in a frozen river.
6. To this day, his penis is exhibited in St. Petersburg erotic museum. It is 33 cm long.